Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maryland Individual Tax Returns Not Printing

MikeB_CPA
Level 5

Everything from ProSeries shows that the 2021 MD individual forms are all final and ready for efile.  However, I have several returns that are complete, show zero errors when I do my final review, yet when I attempt to create the PDFs, the state return will not print.  A message indicates that the MD individual forms are not final.  Are the MD individual forms final or not?  If so, why am I unable to save PDF files to share with the client for review?

Many thanks.

Mike

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sjrcpa
Level 15
7 Comments 7
Cowboys2022
Level 1

Hi

Same with me

Ray

0 Cheers
E AND M
Level 2

Same issue with me.

Thank you

0 Cheers
Paul from Port
Level 2

I e-filed my client's Maryland return, and it was excepted.  Most frustrating that I cannot print the form that he reviewed online!!!   I think Intuit may lose a lot of us next year over this one.  Especially when they keep telling us 'it will be available by the end of the day'!!

MikeB_CPA
Level 5

Thanks very much for this information.  Frustrating doesn't begin to tell the story.  I was on the phone with Intuit about this, and the representative was as helpful as she could be, but I still cannot print the returns.  I did find out that Intuit recently (yesterday) updated the final date for MD to be 2/17/22, with no notification ribbon across the top of the return.  It had been 2/10/22, and a yellow banner made me aware of the date.  Furthermore, when I run a final review of the return, no errors are shown!  I guess that's why you were able to efile yours.  This is insane.  It is keeping me from being able to have clients who I am working with remotely from reviewing  drafts.  If the forms are not final, why not just use a Not Final watermark like they have for the past 20 years?

Thanks again.

Mike

JAH11
Level 1

Just on the phone tech support

They say they know about the problem and are working on it.

Did not seem to care much could not give me any time frame it  to be resolved.

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15
MikeB_CPA
Level 5

Thank you.

0 Cheers