Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maryland Form 502LU -- HAS ARRIVED

chasetax
Level 7

Maryland 502LU arrived last night about 10:30 PM EDST Shout it from the rooftops for all Maryland Tax Preparers to hear and for those who are tired of hearing all the repeated questions.  Downloaded last night but I was too tired to investigate the download until this morning-going back to bed now

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

That should thin out 25% of the questions for a day or two.  By the way, what did the update break?

Slava Ukraini!
dascpa
Level 11

The form itself is a total waste of paper. It could have been done two months ago with an addition adjustment and a subtraction adjustment on existing forms.  IMPORTANT - a new Maryland Relief Act Tax Alert was issued by the Comptroller on 04/20/2021.  This 9 page is a must read.

lmmombo
Level 2

I have proseries basic, I can't see it on my end yet. If anyone knows how to generate it on Proseries Basic or if its yet to be uploaded to the program a response is appreciated 

0 Cheers
BobKamman
Level 15

EDST?  I know from all the advertising what ED means, and ST is a kind of Disease that might follow from its treatment.  Is this a problem in Maryland?

chasetax
Level 7

what i meant was eastern daylight savings time

asparrow08
Level 2

I have Basic and don't see it either.  

0 Cheers