Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maryland Efile errors

SBSTax
Level 1

When can we begin efiling Maryalnd 502 forms?  I am receiving error code 54, the version of Proseries is no longer current.  The federal returns go through fine.   

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Ed17
Level 3

Were you able to print the Maryland return? I've spoken to product support a few times and they have no answer. They tell me the Maryland forms will not be ready until 2/10/2022.

chasetax
Level 7

tried printing to 'pdf' as well--printing did not work, i can understand not efiling til 2/10 but at least let us print so clients don't have to come in a third time--inital visit, sign federal 8879, and now return to sign the EL101.  season is starting off badly already!!

SBSTax
Level 1

I was able to efile it this evening without doing any updates.  The status is currently sent to state.

0 Cheers
SBSTax
Level 1

The comptrollers web site indicated Maryland is accepting tax returns as of 1-24-2022.  Marylandtaxes.gov | Welcome to the Office of the Comptroller

I was able to efile a return this evening without any updating.

0 Cheers
daviddoestaxes
Level 2

Are you able to print the MD return?  I am unable to print because of the update that wont be ready until Feb 10th.  I'm not sure if MD even receive the e-file return.

0 Cheers