Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Louisiana composite partnership return

KC2020
Level 1

When will this be ready to process?

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
clr600
Level 8
0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Boppa
Level 1

My understanding is that for 2021 the Composite return is no longer required.  The Louisiana Legislature enacted Act 287 making wholesale changes that affected partners and partnerships.  Partnerships are now required to file Form IT 565 with the new composite return schedule, Schedule 6922.  I will be calling the Louisiana Electronic Filing Help Desk (225-219-2488) tomorrow to try and find out when electronic filing forms will be available from Intuit, if they even know.

0 Cheers
KC2020
Level 1

Thanks, I was aware of the change, but couldn't find when the new Louisiana partnership form was going to be available on Proseries so that I can finish the partnership return.  I was hearing March 25, but not sure where that came from.   Let me know if you get an answer that puts the return being ready later than March 25.  I appreciate your time.

0 Cheers
clr600
Level 8

3/31

0 Cheers
KC2020
Level 1

Thanks

0 Cheers
Boppa
Level 1

IT 565 is supposed to be available on April 1.

0 Cheers
GoldenRedd
Level 1

It is still not available.

0 Cheers
Boppa
Level 1

It is available.  First go to the Federal 1065 and then go to the State returns.  You will find LA 565 when you choose Louisiana.

0 Cheers