Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOUISIANA 1120S ??

Jojo4
Level 3

WHY ISN'T LOUISIANA 1120S IN MY 2019 PROSERIES? really form ICIFT620.  I called ProSeries, and they told me it must not be required anymore from LA.  so I called LA, and LA Dept of Revenue said it is still required, to talk to my programmer.  IS any one else having this issue?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

14 Comments 14
MelanieR53
Level 3

I am having same problem. We are an Oklahoma company with a client registered in Louisiana. As of this date (1/31/20) the Louisiana 1120S is not available. If anyone finds out something, definitely post a response. 

0 Cheers
Jojo4
Level 3

ACCORDING TO LA DEPT OF REVENUE THE FORMS ARE AVAILABLE, I WAS TOLD IT IS A PROGRAM ERROR BY MY PROGRAMMERS, WHICH WOULD BE PROSERIES, SO WHAT TO DO??????

LMT CPA
Level 1

I'm having the same issue as well.  Has there been any resolution?

0 Cheers
Jojo4
Level 3

proseries told me that it la is not set to be released until 2/28/2020, so we shall see, right?  the 1120 is not ready yet either for la (cift 620 ) 

so if you are like me, if you try to go to state, it goes to PA.  i

was also told that LA has to approve the proseries program with the forms before it is released basically, so in time i guess we will tell.

let me know if you or anyone else finds out more

0 Cheers
srzero
Level 1

Same problem.

Everything ready to file except LA (corp) in proseries is not loading.

0 Cheers
Jojo4
Level 3

fyi, ldr advised me to bulk file extensions online.  if you are like me and file extensions before due dates, maybe this will help??  Plus, I never can get the extension payments to go through on PROSERIES anyway for LA corp/ scorp returns!

so I have client mail in check, or I pay on latap. 

0 Cheers
bmcdaniels31
Level 1

Called Intuit this morning and the new release date for the LA Corp is 3/11.  
If anyone can find this anywhere on their support site please send link because I don't see that.

Jojo4
Level 3

when I called last week, they wanted me to uninstall proseries and download it again, I am wondering if I should call again and make sure not to do this, as I dont' want to lose my work already done.  

JonathanV
Level 3

Following. We are in the same situation. We have not been able to complete any Corporations and keep getting farther behind everyday. Please keep us posted.

If I remember correctly, the original date of 2/25, that was changed to 3/04 and now to 3/11.

It will most likely be pushed back again, causing our firm to file extensions on every Corporation we have.

clr600
Level 8

There is no 1120 S listed on the release dates for ProSeries.

0 Cheers
JonathanV
Level 3

Louisiana uses the 1120. They don't recognize the S status. 

Jojo4
Level 3

I DID all my federal extensions, just want to do the la extensions

so yes, lets all make sure we post here if we see it is available on that day or sooner

thanks everyone!

0 Cheers
srzero
Level 1

I was able to prepare the federal 1120S for a corporation in Louisiana.

Isn't the CIFT 620 due May 15?

Why not file the federal by March 15 and the LA CIFT 620 by May 15 or just file an extension for the CIFT 620?

acuny
Level 3

The Louisiana 1120 is actually an "1120/1120S." (BTW, if you are filing as a PTE, get ready for some fun.) If you look at forms availability, you're actually looking for the 1120. However, there are two planned release dates - 3/11 (pushed back, I think from 3/3), and 3/18, which seems unlikely 1 weel after its predecessor. (BTW, I'm waiting just like you are. No Bueno.)