Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for EINs for IN and NM state departments of revenue

Maggie Doedtman
Level 2

I have a client who received SMALL refunds from Indiana and New Mexico. As far as I can tell, no 1099-Gs were issued, but I still need to complete the info required for e-filing. Can anyone help me out by letting me know what those EINS are?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Maggie Doedtman
Level 2

Indiana's information is for Workforce Development. I'm considering deleting BOTH refunds (a grand total of $8!). Thanks again!

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15
PATAX
Level 15

👍Iron Man that question gets asked every day about a different state it appears... Maybe that link should be made available to everyone somehow...

IRonMaN
Level 15

Since I got hollered for being snarky for copying and pasting that link yesterday, I'm now only sharing it on a limited basis 😰

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Iron Man, do not pay any attention to them... Silent treatment usually works the best......

Maggie Doedtman
Level 2

Thanks, but I've had this link for years. The states I asked about aren't on it. I appreciate the thought, though.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Indiana is.  Unless the New Mexico refund is taxable, just delete the refund amount in the carryover information.

Slava Ukraini!
Maggie Doedtman
Level 2

Indiana's information is for Workforce Development. I'm considering deleting BOTH refunds (a grand total of $8!). Thanks again!