Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a Tax Professional in the Santa Monica, CA area to refer a special client.

PGWEINER
Level 1

I am now sure if this is the right forum for this.

I have a very small practice, and I want to retire.  I am looking for a Tax Professional in the Santa Monica, CA area who I can refer a special client to.  This Tax Professional MUST use Proseries in their work.

I am not looking for a fee for this referral.  This is a high net worth client with a moderately complicated tax return.

Please write me directly [removed]

Thank you,

Peter 

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Accountant-Man
Level 13

You want to refer one special client, you don't want a fee, but it must be Pro Series? Why?

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
PGWEINER
Level 1

Thanks for the reply.

You understand what I am looking for, but don't understand why.  It's a special situation that involves a close relative, and I want to be able to review the return before it is submitted to the IRS.  Not just from the return, but from the ProSeries file.

Peter

PS. I'm assuming you are not in the Santa Monica, CA area.  I haven't gotten any replies besides yours.   Finding a tax preparer in this area is easy, finding one who uses ProSeries is proving not to be.  Any ideas of how I can connect with one?

0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 13

Sorry, no. This site is used by many PS users, but not all.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers