Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody know when the 2018 IL-1040 will be available for printing and e-filing?

SusanOP
Level 2

The boss is looking to get things moving forward, and wants to start getting these returns out of here.  Anybody heard anything?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

If you cannot currently print.....I assume you are up to date with your updates?

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1608926-uninstalling-a-federal-or-state-product

I had an issue with the yellow bar across IL-1040 and most Illinois forms. The above link should walk you through removing/uninstalling Illinois and then adding back Illinois. 

I hope this works for you. If not report back and I'll provide a couple threads for you to follow up with. But this was the fix for me. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
13 Comments 13
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

If you cannot currently print.....I assume you are up to date with your updates?

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1608926-uninstalling-a-federal-or-state-product

I had an issue with the yellow bar across IL-1040 and most Illinois forms. The above link should walk you through removing/uninstalling Illinois and then adding back Illinois. 

I hope this works for you. If not report back and I'll provide a couple threads for you to follow up with. But this was the fix for me. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
For some odd reason, I thought I would see you here :+1::+1:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
lol......yeah, buddy!!
0 Cheers
linda2
Level 5
In a similar vein, does anyone know when the NJ mid-year corporate returns will be finalized?  First 3 pages still say not ready for e-file.  This is for year ending 9/30/18.  Returns due 2/15/19.  
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Sorry, we only cover the I through M states.  But maybe @Accountant Man  is still covering the N states.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
SusanOP
Level 2
Thanks, garman22!  The instructions on the link weren't exact, but it helped me get to the solution.  My boss is oh so happy now.  Let the good times roll!  I have no idea why all of the uninstall/update thing is necessary, but I appreciate your assistance in getting us up and running.
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Excellent @taxbimbo Im glad you got it in the end. Yeah, PS has their issues..thankfully its early. Go rock out those returns!
0 Cheers
SusanOP
Level 2
In the immortal words of the great philosopher, Chad Kroeger of Nickelback, I wanna be a Rock Star.  Keep on rockin', yourself.
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
"great philosopher"....... :laughing: I do know the band and I actually like their music. Thanks!!:laughing:
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Taxbimbo?  There are approximately 10,456 "tax ladies" that have posted to this forum.  Congratulation on being the number 1 tax bimbo! :wink::wink:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
:joy::joy:
0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 12
I only handle states beginning with X, Y or Z.
** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11
:joy::joy:
0 Cheers