Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of Proseries

anna1
Level 1

I can't get into Proseries at all since yesterday evening. I used the sotware in the afternoon with no issues. I can't even get past the icon....any suggestions on what to do??? I tried rebooting several t

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

Try going to windows start, scroll down to pro-series 2019, click on repair updates. Hope that does it for you

IRonMaN
Level 15

If that doesn't work, call a locksmith.  At least they will answer their phone sooner than Intuit support 😬

Slava Ukraini!
Sandy Barrett
Level 1

I, too, have been locked out since yesterday afternoon. Everytime I try to login, the password page, after I put in the password, says Locked out for 15-13, 3 minutes. This is so incredibly frustrating!!!

0 Cheers
Sandy Barrett
Level 1

Of course, I am using 21, but this doesn't work.

0 Cheers
jofijohnjoseph
Level 7
Level 7

FYI, this happened to me yesterday for the first time in the seven years I have been using ProSeries.  Was freaked out at first, especially with the deadline coming up next Monday.

Trying to log back in several times does not help, it just starts the 15 minute clock over.  What does work is running the Repair Update on the particular year you are working as described above, then restarting your computer.  That did the trick for me and left me very relieved.