Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local School District #

sxabdalla
Level 2

An error message relating to School District # in the Final Review tab. I correctly put down 2503 for Columbus School District (Ohio) but the system is rejecting it. I encountered the issue after the last update. I went back to check the taxes filed prior to the update and the error is appearing everywhere. 

Thanks,

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LauxCPA
Level 1

I am having this problem as well.  All returns are "rejecting" efile even though they had previously cleared the e-file error review!  I wasn't sure the suppress button would work, because that actually says it's for e-filing the return, and in these cases, no taxes are due for the SDs that are rejecting!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
TAXOH
Level 11

I started receiving this error after the last update also.  I rarely need to file a school district return based on where I am located in Ohio so I have been doing the following:

If you don't need to file a school district tax return with the Ohio return check the box on the school district return to "Suppress this copy of Form SD 100".  

LOzanichCPA
Level 1

I have been clicking the suppress button too.  Is a "fix" being developed?

0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11

I have no idea but hopefully they are working on a fix.

0 Cheers
LauxCPA
Level 1

I am having this problem as well.  All returns are "rejecting" efile even though they had previously cleared the e-file error review!  I wasn't sure the suppress button would work, because that actually says it's for e-filing the return, and in these cases, no taxes are due for the SDs that are rejecting!

0 Cheers
sxabdalla
Level 2

This resolved the issue. Thank you!

0 Cheers