Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link

snappy
Level 3

I use ProSeries Professional with Link and I wish to add a office staff as a User to Link only.

Anyone know where to find resources for this as I search Link and nothing comes up.

I know I can add a User to my account with no selection for Link only, but only want to add a User to Link.

Would like step by step.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

Don't believe you can.  Each user's access rights to Intuit Link are inherited from your user setup under myproconnect.intuit.com and it does differentiate between access to your tax product vs. Intuit Link.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
snappy
Level 3

So, are you saying that it does or does not differentiate between access to my tax product vs Link?

Would the Step by Step be to invite them from my main account dashboard in Proconnect and set them up as an employee and then that user should show up in my Link Manager Users?

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Yes and yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers