Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letters

SOPS
Level 2

Any idea when the letters will reflect the new federal due date as 5/17?  States?  I ran updates this morning and still nothing (UCE line 23e still not showing up either).  

Also on the letters, I'm on a network.  I can print preview my Standard letters but cannot print from the preview (for instances when I only need one of the letters not all).  Others working on the network can.  Any thoughts to why?

Thanks.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sagarcpa
Level 4

It took a long time last year to get the dates changed.  I have resorted to custom client letters and manually changing the due date and going into the print menu to default that the custom letter prints with the return.  That way when they do change them I haven't messed up my template and it's easy to switch back to the standard letter.  Hope that helps in the meantime...As for the States, you will probably need to check the website for your state to see if they are complying with the Federal due date.

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
sagarcpa
Level 4

It took a long time last year to get the dates changed.  I have resorted to custom client letters and manually changing the due date and going into the print menu to default that the custom letter prints with the return.  That way when they do change them I haven't messed up my template and it's easy to switch back to the standard letter.  Hope that helps in the meantime...As for the States, you will probably need to check the website for your state to see if they are complying with the Federal due date.