Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large price increase

Ernie
Level 9

I understand that there is a 10% price increase this year.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abctax55
Level 15

Can't tell....I received an email that my invoice (Lacerte) is available, but the website seems to be down.  Too funny.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
15 Comments 15
abctax55
Level 15

Can't tell....I received an email that my invoice (Lacerte) is available, but the website seems to be down.  Too funny.

( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11
I got the email too and I tried to check and couldn't find an invoice out there.
0 Cheers
shyanne-2
Level 3
My Pro Series Pro went up 109.00. I guess I'm ok with that.
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11
That's not bad.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
In the past I think it depended on what package you used.  I use the one with extra pepperoni and extra cheese - power tax library?  I looked at it right after the e-mail came but I was heading out of the office and didn't do any percentage calculations.  The number on the screen didn't include sales tax so I was comparing lutefisk and spam instead of apples and apples, but the increase didn't look outrageous.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
shyanne-2
Level 3
Missed the sales tax thingy cause I was comparing fresh cheese curds to the deep fried ones.
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
PS execs has some major cajones. I guess they need the money to pretty up TurboTax even more. Maybe they'll hire more monkey programmers for us? Step up? :laughing::laughing:
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
The increase is to cover after tax season bonuses for the AllStars? :smile:  :moneybag::smile: :moneybag:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
If I believed that....I'd be ready for the nut house!! Im not far from it. hee-hee!!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I went back and compared my last year deep fried cheese curds to the deep fried cheese curds renewal invoice and the increase is about 5%.  Deep fried cheese curds are definitely worth a 5% increase.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
It appears I'm in the 5% range also...but I'm not going to renew/pay $ 2000 for networking privileges until they get *fixed*.
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
You are just way too demanding :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
Hey, even here in Cal-i-for-n-i-a..... $ 2000 goes a long, long way especially if I shop in the ACME catalog.
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
You need all the moolah you can scrounge in that high state.....Illinois is trying to make a run at it. I may drop the networking as well.
0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9
Over on other sites they are upset because different people are receiving different discounts for the same package.
0 Cheers