Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Known problems not fixed

Highlighted
Level 8

2019 1040 Two-Year Comparison Report 2018 Taxable Income isn’t correct.  The Taxable Income has to be reduced by the amount of the QBI deduction.

The Two Year Comparison worksheet incorrectly reports the 2018 QBI deduction.

Form 11250-S none of the client invoices will print from the four or five returns I've prepared.

PS 2019 and having problems with it running slowly.

Proseries doesn’t seem to remove a dependent who has passed in a prior year.

the 1040 wont print at all – it appears to be tied to 1040SR somehow

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
10 Replies 10
Highlighted
Level 15

@IntuitBettyJo and/or @IntuitAustin will get that reported and fixed as soon as possible. 

ex-AllStar
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
Do you think they’ll let us know or will we be left in the dark?
Highlighted
Level 15

This is how I see the future:

Capture.JPG

ex-AllStar
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
We’re doomed!
Highlighted
Level 15

@garman22 wrote:
Do you think they’ll let us know or will we be left in the dark?

Intuit is a big supporter of the fight against global warming so of course we will be left in the dark.  One more polar bear has been saved so it is worth it ------------------ isn't it?

ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

That 1040 not printing thing...is that happening to you too? 

I had it happen to a few files back in Nov/early Dec, when I re-transferred that same client in then it worked fine.   The ones that wouldnt print it showed 1040/1040SR in the list of forms to print, the ones that would print only showed the 1040.

I havent pulled anymore returns in from 2018 to check them....figured Id wait as long as possible to transfer.  

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Highlighted
Level 8

It was a problem and I have not noticed anything posted that it was fixed in the Help Section of the program.  No way to know if it is fixed or comes and goes until they let us know it is fixed.

Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

@Ernie wrote:

It was a problem and I have not noticed anything posted that it was fixed in the Help Section of the program.  No way to know if it is fixed or comes and goes until they let us know it is fixed.

Thats what Im scared of  LOL  is it just going to pop up again when Im not checking for it.  So random!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Highlighted
Level 8

@Just-Lisa-Now- my fear is, like last year, they will fix something, fix something else and that will break the thing just fixed.  Why does this happen?  Because they use AI for testing, not real people.  No one is telling AI that this is a problem that needs to be looked at.

Highlighted
Level 15

@Ernie wrote:

Because they use AI for testing, not real people.

Yes, they do.  That's when the software is released to go live, lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar