Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kansas forms

Mabel704
Level 3

K-40 forms in program say not final.  Update list says in red that forms final 12/19/2019, but updates are not there.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

11 Comments 11
Jim B
Level 1

I have the same question.  Trying to call in to find out what the problem is.  Surely Intuit knows this is an issue.  Had the same issue last week with Missouri forms and after two days of complaining the update finally came through.  I asked about Kansas forms at that same time and never got a firm answer.  Surely there are ProSeries users in Kansas who have been complaining about this.  

0 Cheers
Mabel704
Level 3

No solution yet.  I also tried to call and was told it was a one hour wait.  Does anyone from Proseries tech support monitor these discussions?  

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

@Mabel704 wrote:

No solution yet.  I also tried to call and was told it was a one hour wait.  Does anyone from Proseries tech support monitor these discussions?  

They stay as far away from this place as possible, especially this year.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Mabel704
Level 3

Hi IRonMaN, do you know of any expeditious way to contact Proseries about this?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Nothing was final in December, so that date isnt correct.   This shows forms final already, but also shows an update scheduled for 2/6 for KS....so maybe its like several of the other states and just running late.

https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Mabel704
Level 3

I looked at that, too.  On the release dates page it says it's final, but the Kansas program in Proseries has a big yellow bar across the top.  And the list of forms and updates available in all the programs has "Final 12/19/2019" in red. Hopefully the update tomorrow will fix it.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@IntuitAustin  do you have any info about Kansas?  are they running late, or is this a program glitch?

Mabel704
Level 3

I think it must be a program glitch.  The Kansas forms have been out since at least 1/6/2020.

0 Cheers
Mabel704
Level 3

Hi again, there was an update this morning that seems to have fixed the issue.   Thank you, everyone! 

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

woohoo, thats great news, thanks for following up!

IRonMaN
Level 15

Way to go Mabel!  Now hopefully you can e-file the returns without being affected by the Corona virus that seems to have hit ProSeries yesterday. 👍

Slava Ukraini!