Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K1 recipient letters won't print City, State, Zip. Is anyone else experiencing Pro Series not including City, State, and Zip on the K1 recipient letters?

Swimelar-CPA
Level 1

I can't get the City, State, and Zip to print on K1 recipient letters for either 1065s or 1120S.   I did edit the default text a little but didn't touch City, State, and Zip.  Even returning to default won't fix it.  It's like the software won't recognize any updates even if you return to the default.   Support wasn't sure what to do a few days ago.  Was hoping someone has gotten past this.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8

Jan 22, 2019 update = NOT fixed

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
dlatax
Level 2
we are experiencing also. as of JAN 26 update, it is still not fixed
0 Cheers
levinegary
Level 1
This is ridiculous.  I am having the same problem - what good does it do to create customized letters if they won't print the complete mailing address?  JAN 26 @ 3:20 pm EST.  Still not fixed.
0 Cheers
gen
Level 1
As of 1/28/2019 12:00 pm Mtn Time, two issues still not fixed.  Recipient letter w/ NO City, St, Zip and printing an extra K-1 page.  Any word on an update?
0 Cheers
levinegary
Level 1
Yesterday I called ProSeries and was told they are scheduled to begin working on this issue on February 1.  Awful news because I always write my K-1 clients in January reminding them I will bend their k-1's to them.  I used Excel Word mail-merge to send my letters.
0 Cheers
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8

Jan 22, 2019 update = NOT fixed

0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr) @Matt105 Can you look into this?
0 Cheers
Matt105
Level 4
We will get this reported to development.  Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
0 Cheers
dlatax
Level 2
need this ASAP
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Marc really needs to purchase a bullet proof vest since everybody seems to be shooting the messenger.  :gun::gun:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers