Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return stuck at intuit?

nsawyer
Level 1

I attempted to e-file a return Monday evening, and was prompted that software update must be done.  ProSeries was shut down, upgraded, rebooted, and return submitted.  I spent most of Tuesday travelling, and checked tonight for the acknowledgements from Monday evening and Tuesday morning. One return, the one I attempted immediately before upgrade, is apparently stuck at Intuit, no line indicating sent to IRS, cannot refile as check boxes say already at Intuit.  Updating acknowledgements doesn't help.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive got one stuck at intuit also (since Monday or early Tuesday I think).  

Someone else said they spoke with support and there was an issue with the 1099R RMD? (makes no sense to me) that would be fixed by Monday and returns that are being held would be rejected to be fixed with the update

I'm hoping the one I have stuck will reject...I noticed something Id like to fix!   LOL

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive got one stuck at intuit also (since Monday or early Tuesday I think).  

Someone else said they spoke with support and there was an issue with the 1099R RMD? (makes no sense to me) that would be fixed by Monday and returns that are being held would be rejected to be fixed with the update

I'm hoping the one I have stuck will reject...I noticed something Id like to fix!   LOL

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Taxes-by-Rocky
Level 7

Returns with APTC are stuck until software revision is completed by IRS/Intuit.  You'll see that somewhere in these posts.  Supposed to be ready 4/30.

0 Cheers
Jonesin1
Level 4

Reset the Julian date

0 Cheers