Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any issues in transferring client data info from 2018 to 2019?

zandw619
Level 3

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

With earlier transferred filed I had to delete and re-transfer, but after the update on Thursday files that I transferred in more recently are now correct.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
Ernie
Level 9

There are always problems with the transfers.  If you are thinking of doing the final transfer I would not do it at this time.  I would do it if you are looking to print labels and Client Check lists.

Dusty

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

No there aren’t any known issues now, but that isn’t to say that there won’t be issues popping up when you start preparing returns next month.  Personally, I never transfer returns until January.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its generally best to wait until closer to mid January to transfer all your clients over, you never know what kind of weird transfer glitches may pop up in the first few releases of the program.

0 Cheers
CLS1
Level 1

Still no luck in getting my 2018 info to populate the Tax History worksheet.  Any Ideas?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

With earlier transferred filed I had to delete and re-transfer, but after the update on Thursday files that I transferred in more recently are now correct.

0 Cheers
zandw619
Level 3

Same for me

0 Cheers