Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY CLIENT LABELS ARE NOT LINING UP ON LABEL PAPER. I'M PRINTING 3 ACROSS AND PART OF NAME IS CUTTING OFF THE EDGE OF LABELS? IS THERE ANY WAY TO FIX THIS?

djdimartinocpa
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ernie
Level 9

My guess it could be the printer but I would suggest contacting Tech Support.  We are users just like you and we try and help but this is not something we can help with.

Dusty Ernie

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Ernie
Level 9

My guess it could be the printer but I would suggest contacting Tech Support.  We are users just like you and we try and help but this is not something we can help with.

Dusty Ernie

0 Cheers
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11
printing off label here now for a few years. using HP LaserJet P2035 with latest driver..  The adjustment to the printing of the labels I have been told has been submitted to the programmers.  Seems like it would be the easiest fix of any changes so I hope it comes through on an update soon.  
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11

I'm one of the ones that have had no problems printing labels.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's an age old problem with the software.  It works fine for some folks and other folks need to use an alignment adjustment feature that doesn't exist in ProSeries.  Try running an update on your printer drivers to see if that helps.  If not, one fix is to print off the labels on plain paper and then put them on a photocopier to try and adjust for the alignment issue.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers