Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way that we can have a log in to get to one folder that will support the opening of all proseries files that I need to have open at one time?

anccpa
Level 2

When preparing a current year tax return, I have the prior years returns open for comparison.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Even if the software would allow it, based on all of the crashes going on this year, that sounds like it would result in a multiple program pileup.  Since I am always curious, why do you need multiple files open at one time instead of just having copies of the prior year or years available to look at?  Personally, I just use the two year comparison worksheet in the program to do my comparing. 

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

Even if the software would allow it, based on all of the crashes going on this year, that sounds like it would result in a multiple program pileup.  Since I am always curious, why do you need multiple files open at one time instead of just having copies of the prior year or years available to look at?  Personally, I just use the two year comparison worksheet in the program to do my comparing. 

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I have the paper copy of the prior year return open on my desk.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Only dinosaurs use paper copies as a reference.  
Signed - T-Rex

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
RAWR!  :joy::joy:

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You want to have one program that will open multiple years returns?  Not possible.

0 Cheers