Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS THERE AN ISSUE TRANSFERRING PARTNERSHIP CLIENTS FROM LAST YEAR?-PLEASE LOOK INTO AND ADVISE

dan1
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't know if there are any known issues so go ahead and transfer a few if you want to play with the software but I would hold off transferring all of the clients until the software has been updated a time or two.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't know if there are any known issues so go ahead and transfer a few if you want to play with the software but I would hold off transferring all of the clients until the software has been updated a time or two.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8
Assume there are issues.  Keep watching here to see what pops up, eventually gets solved (we hope), but wait unless you need to file early (all I can think of is a terminated entity)
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

There is a known issue when transferring Form 1065 to TY18: Not Enough Memory, this information has been reported to engineering.  You can try opening each return individually and saving to create the HomeBase record as a workaround, but my advice would be to allow time for an update to occur resolving this if you have alot of Partnership Clients.

0 Cheers