Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to note within a return what has been reviewed(completed) and what has not?

kerry
Level 3

So I was just wondering if there is a way to note within a tax return (ProSeries) what has been reviewed and what has not been reviewed and okayed?  I ask this since we have employees do the input of the returns, fix errors etc. then the CPA reviews to make sure info is correct.  Sometimes the CPA gets pulled away or has to work on another project and comes back later.  It would be nice if there was a good way to know where the CPA left off.

Any good help would be nice.

Thanks

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
dkh
Level 15

No but it is a wonderful thought.    I worked at a firm that required a completed return be printed for the review process.  The return was reprinted each time corrections were made and sent back for review.  Big waste of paper but it helped to know what had been changed on the return.

Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

I use the RED explanation point to put in info I need to review, and it works fine

Accountant-Man
Level 12

I once worked at a firm (pre-e-filing days) that printed all draft returns on color paper so you knew that they couldn't be final.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
Norman2001
Level 7

On the Federal Information Worksheet

At top of page, click QuickZoom to Client Status

There are a few places that you can enter comments