Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a problem with 1040 e-filing today?

jjmattina
Level 1

Labels (1)
18 Replies 18
Mmtz
Level 2

I keep getting an error 601ERRV:7, FilingHdr_7 - 200:S2019US1040PRO. I can't efile!

steve5
Level 3

I got the same message.  I could e-file two state returns however.

0 Cheers
grossie
Level 4

Same here.  State returns are e-filing.  No success with the Federal returns.

0 Cheers
restored
Level 2

I was able to solve the error: Go to update, then  select refresh update , by selecting refresh that will actually update all installed products. 

johnea
Level 2

it says updates needed yet no updates available system e file is down phone wait is an hour why don't they pot there is a problem?

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-news-and-updates/discussion/proseries-efile-error-...

It is an issue for many.  The update this morning was suppose to fix it, but it didnt. 

Maybe they pulled the update until it can be fixed correctly? 

Id keep checking back to the board here to see if we get any updates about this.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

"why don't they pot there is a problem"

Hopefully pot isn't the problem but if it is they may have to start drug testing their programmers.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
mayberryrfd
Level 2

What's a Yote?

IRonMaN
Level 15

Coyote - but for all of these years it appears to be too long of a word to type so I have been downgraded to being called a yote.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
0 Cheers
user0607121985
Level 2

I have a problem also

0 Cheers
restored
Level 2

I am experiencing the same update issue. I have followed protocol on updating, reconverting and resubmitting. However, each attempt I have received the exact error  code. Please post if you have received the answer to this error message. 

Thanks, blessing to all

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

errorrepair.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

@Just-Lisa-Now- wrote:

errorrepair.png

Now we have to hire a plumber to drain our lines?  Never a dull day around this place.

garman22
Level 12
Level 12

sucks that some of you have issues and others do not. I just updated and efiled with no issues. 

IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

To resolve this, first update your program normally.

Then, from within the program go to Updates -> Refresh Updates.

This option will 'drain' existing updates and force ProSeries to refresh its updates (based on installed tax products).

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
msimetz
Level 1

Now it is working!! Do update and refresh update if not.

0 Cheers
jo1
Level 4

I had that problem on Friday.  I filed it and by Tuesday it was still showing that it had only been sent to Intuit, nothing more.  Was on the phone with technical support, she had me highlight the one client, then go to the acknowledgements and just update the one client and it went through.  But then it created two line items for the one client (no state return) so she had me delete one of them, which deleted both of them.  So she had me go back to 2018 and pull the client in again and then go get the acknowledgement again, which gave me the confirmation that it went to the IRS, however the work in the return was lost.  So I have a confirmation that it was received by the IRS, but the only proof I have is in DMS, which I had copied the return to before sending it to the IRS.  Hope that helps.

0 Cheers
restored
Level 2

I was able to solve the error: Go to update, then  select refresh update , by selecting refresh that will actually update all installed products.