Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a 2 year comparison report for the Oklahoma State return?

lfcpa
Level 3

I utilize the prior year(s) comparison reports that Proseries generates when I am reviewing a tax client's return. However, I do not see a PY comparison report for Oklahoma state returns. Is this a feature that will be added?

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Probably not, many states do not have the 2 year comparison.
We were voting on this addition, and they did add some of the states, but not all, and the decided to call it Implemented, like the problem was solved.
https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-idea-exchange/two-year-comparison-for-state-re...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
PATAX
Level 15

I don't think PA has it either. They can't even get the PA wage tax return ready to file, so I'm not worried about the two-year comparison. I just look at the prior-year income tax return for PA if I want to look into that. Just my opinion.

dkh
Level 15

Indiana doesn't have a comparison report either.   Sure wish it did.

IRonMaN
Level 15

"Is this a feature that will be added?"

Watch out your window for flying pigs --------------- you will see them before you will see the state comparison being added.

Slava Ukraini!
lfcpa
Level 3

That's disappointing. I wish Proseries would implement this for ALL states. Would be a nice feature.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I agree, but it has been brought up a number of times and it still isn't there.  Sometime ask me about form 5227 ---------- kinda the same story, but the story goes back a lot farther than state comparisons.

Slava Ukraini!