Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone experiencing program crashes in the 2020 version of ProSeries Professional?

Scuba
Level 3

My program, stand-along desktop, seems to crash at random times.  More often when I want to print something.  I lose the entire file.  When I log back in, it appears that I just transferred the file, as opposed to entering all the information, which I had already done.  Is anyone having this problem?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
dkh
Level 15

I too have had the random crashes and always when something was sent to print.  However, I have not lost any data except when might not have been saved right before printing.   I'm on a stand-alone desktop.

PATAX
Level 15

I have not experienced this issue so far. It might be a good idea for you to frequently save the client file that you are working on, as you are working on it.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Because of funky printing issues this year, I have to ask ------------ does it crash if you print to pdf?

Slava Ukraini!
Scuba
Level 3

I have not printed yet to a pdf. 

0 Cheers