Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having trouble reaching the Second page of Schedule B/

Highlighted
Level 1

Can't get to second page of B???????????/

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
8 Replies 8
Highlighted
Level 15

My Schedule B doesn't HAVE a page 2..  What are you looking for?

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
Highlighted
Level 15

Double click on a line on schedule B to open the page for additional information?

ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.
Highlighted
Level 15

ahhhhhh  -  a data entry question. 

I read it too literally.

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
Highlighted
Level 1

Of course Ihave allready  double clicked  many time --done THAT!!!!

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

Well you didn't say THAT!!!

ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.
Highlighted

There is no "page 2" for Schedule B. I'm not sure what, exactly, you're trying to get.

If you mean getting to the data entry part, make sure your cursor is in the name part before double-clicking. If it's in one of the other fields, it will only open that field. For example:

ABC Bank     14     23     99

Click "ABC Bank" instead of the 14, 23, or 99. If that doesn't give you a pop-up allowing you to enter more details, try shutting down and opening up again. If that doesn't work, try re-booting. If THAT doesn't work, call Intuit. 

I had some weird stuff happen today with the software -- stuff disappearing on me -- and needed to reboot to get it to work. I don't know why that happens, but I know sometimes I need a nap, too. Who knew computers were the same.

Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
A reboot does work wonders for weird stuff like that!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

The tech - Chad from Intuit helped me go a right click way to reach the second page

Good Guy

Thank you - Jackie

0 Cheers