Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is any else experiencing an error message when entering a future date for auto withdrawal of tax due on Iowa returns?

krowedder
Level 1

When I entered a future date for payment of the balance due on an Iowa return  the program will not allow it.  I believe this is a program error because the Error states "the debit must be equal to the system date of 01/31/2019 for returns filed after the due date of 04/30/18".  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Ok, thank you for reporting this.  I was able to replicate your issue, and will get this reported to our development team.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
If you are attempting to file a prior year Iowa return beyond April 2018, immediate payment is due and must equal today's date so payment is debited when you file.  Is that what you're trying to do?
0 Cheers
krowedder
Level 1
No I am trying to complete a 2018 return that is not due until April 30, 2019.
0 Cheers
daneappc
Level 1
Thank you for asking.  I have the same issue and question.  I appreciate is being looked into.
0 Cheers
Maxine
Level 4
I sure hope this is coming soon.  I have quite a stack of IA returns waiting on the fix, really messes up the filing system.
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Ok, thank you for reporting this.  I was able to replicate your issue, and will get this reported to our development team.

0 Cheers