Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRS did not take payments on date specified in ProSeries

rcave
Level 2

Several clients have reported that CA Franchise Tax Board took scheduled payments on date specified in ProSeries for direct debit of taxes due, but IRS has not yet taken the funds (same date, same account).

Has anyone else seen this?  Is there an answer or solution?  We have Form 9325 confirming electronic payment acceptance, and eFile instructions from ProSeries confirming the direct debits and amounts.

Thank you.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

In the last couple of weeks there has to have been at least 5 dozen posts about the issue, so I think others have indeed seen it.  I think a couple of them have even claimed to have seen Bigfoot, but most of the reports seem legit.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

In the last couple of weeks there has to have been at least 5 dozen posts about the issue, so I think others have indeed seen it.  I think a couple of them have even claimed to have seen Bigfoot, but most of the reports seem legit.

Slava Ukraini!
BobKamman
Level 15
PATAX
Level 15

Iron Man since you are now claim you are an armpit sniffer, I hope you never run into Sasquatch... They say you can smell him a mile away...

IRonMaN
Level 15

With my professionally trained nose, I can smell them from 2 miles away.  I've never seen one, but I'm pretty sure I've smelled a few 👃

Slava Ukraini!
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

It is possible you were affected by an issue with ProSeries that caused 2021 Q1 Estimated payments not to be withdrawn. Please see this post for details and instructions on checking to see if your client was impacted. 

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-news-updates/discussion/1040-es-payments-not-b...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers