Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iowa gambling income showing up twice.

sammi
Level 2

I entered W2G info on Federal and it is showing up twice on the Iowa return on Line 13 and Line 14.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitCharlene

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will get this submitted to development. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
IntuitCharlene

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will get this submitted to development. 

0 Cheers
IntuitCharlene

This issue was resolved in an update that went out today. Please update your program by going to the Update menu and Update Installed Products. 

0 Cheers
sammi
Level 2
Why are the efiled returns being held up at Intuit? I have updated and efiled the ones with W2G's and they are still showing Received by Intuit.
0 Cheers
sammi
Level 2
Finally! After being rejected twice, it has been accepted.  I don't understand why they were held up in the first place - I check every line on the Iowa return and I override what is wrong.
0 Cheers
taxiowa
Level 9
Level 9
I finally got 5 of mine back yesterday that I had overridden Line 14 to make it correct.  Message from Intuit was your EFIN has been noted to file multiple returns with IA gambling income.  I guess they did not like the override.
0 Cheers