Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice with fee per form only prints detail fees on new clients. It prints a Zero invoice on all rolled over clients. How can I fix this? This is costing me time.

eric1508
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TAXOH
Level 11

On the client billing check the Caution box at the top and it will calculate. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
10 Comments 10
TAXOH
Level 11

On the client billing check the Caution box at the top and it will calculate. 

0 Cheers
eric1508
Level 1
This only fixes the Open client. Appears I have to check "Caution Box" on every rolled over client. There should be a global fix for this.
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11
Yes you would think they would fix it since they broke it.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I don’t use the billing function in the software so is this caution box the size of a refrigerator or something that makes it a major ordeal?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11
I guess the answer to that would depend on who you ask.  For me to check it, it's not a major ordeal.  
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
That’s good to hear.  I would hate to think Intuit would have to open a gym here to build up everybody’s muscles :muscle::muscle:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11
I don't think they want a lot of muscular unhappy users here.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Good point.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10
well, for the last 15 years, it worked perfectly and rolled over the default settings from the prior year.... but they obviously thought that inserting that caution box, thereby messing up a perfectly good form, would distract us from the inadequacies of not fixing so many important things, like the B-2, and Alabama filing, etc.
If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I’m sure that was their plan :smile::smile:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers