Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Link: Request Templates

dbarker
Level 2

Has anyone been able to add bulk requests using the 'Request Templates' functionality in Intuit Link? Currently, I can only add 1 request at a time to a client's portal. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dbarker
Level 2

Great News! Spent an hour on the phone with support this morning and I can now add request templates again. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
itonewbie
Level 15

I don't use PS, so may be off base, but did you hold down the CTRL button to select multiple clients?  If so, are you not able to select the custom template you want to use from the dropdown in the pop-up?

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/banking/help/using-proconnect-intuit-link-in-proseries/00/53...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
dbarker
Level 2

Unfortunately, the drop-down menu does not actually work. When you try to select the down arrow that would presumably show your saved templates a circle with a diagonal line through it is shown. 

Link.png

0 Cheers
dbarker
Level 2

Great News! Spent an hour on the phone with support this morning and I can now add request templates again. 

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Could you share with other uses what the solution is (assuming you had the custom template setup in the first place)?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
BrightWV
Level 1

I am having the same issue. When I attempt to see the solution through this post, it leads me in circles. Do you have any insight?

0 Cheers