Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Link marked all of my requests as completed.

wmiller645
Level 3

I have been using Intuit Link for a few years for a few clients. This year I have had two clients send me their information, but when I go in to look at them I cannot edit the request or ask for additional details. All of the requests are marked "Completed" and if I try to do anything a box pops up saying I can't do that because the request is completed.

Anyone else having this issue? or fixed this issue?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

The answer is already in the other thread you joined: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-discussions/discussion/re-intuit-link/01/122168#...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
wmiller645
Level 3

Sorry, not sure if there were better community members here on the ProSeries side of the Community. 

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

The Intuit Link portal for Lacerte and ProSeries is the same.  The only Intuit product that has a different Intuit Link portal is ProConnect Tax Online, which is fully integrated and continues to have a dialogue function.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers