Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intuit link email

ShoeBox Taxes
Level 5

I have a practice with multiple employees. Initially, we set up with each employee having their own login, primarily using their personal email. But as that employee started using Intuit Link, they would send an email through Intuit Link, and get an answer to their personal email. 

This is NOT okay. I immediately changed all the emails to come from the company. Now I can't do anything, because the primary account can't also be a user. 

But I can't have emails going to clients from employees' personal emails.

I talked to someone at Intuit and they told me the employees need to create second accounts. I said that only creates the same problem -- each employee should have their own personal email, but that is not okay. I mean, a US presidential campaign was lost over this issue, for heaven's sake!!!!!

Do I need to bite the bullet and pay the extra $10/mo/employee to get each employee their own business email? Or is there an easier way to ensure that mail goes out and comes in from a single source? 

I can't believe I'm the only person in the world who thinks allowing employees to use their personal email for business-related email is a bad idea?