Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Link download all files feature does not download all files - some are missing

sariscpa
Level 4

Has anyone experienced an anomaly in Intuit Link (Proseries) when using the "download all files" feature that some files are missing and not downloaded and included in the zip file?  I downloaded "all files" of a client and it missed a few.  I just notices it.  Now I think I have to go back to every client that I did that for and check for missing files?  I can't figure out what is it about the ones that did not download that made Intuit miss it.  It looks like every other file.  A regular pdf.

This is very disturbing that this software is so unreliable.  User beware!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
itonewbie
Level 15

Did you check if those files were uploaded after or around the time you did the batch download?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
sariscpa
Level 4

At least one time it was not.  On one client that it happened to it was uploaded on 2/19 and I downloaded it on 3/9. On another client it was uploaded and downloaded on the same day, 3/9, but I can't tell about the time of day.  After 2 hours on the phone with Intuit their answer was "you have to count the files."  There seems to be no rhyme or reason to which files are not downloading.  It seems random.

0 Cheers
sariscpa
Level 4

Also I should mention that the files do not show up on the "request" tab.  They show up ONLY on the documents tab.

0 Cheers
Vivian Xu
Level 1

Yes. This happened to me and I just realized the portal is not reliable. Files show at 'request' doesn't sometimes not show at 'document' or vice versa. 

0 Cheers