Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Link client responses: How can multiple users on one account see the response?

907taxes
Level 2

This year I am adding a tax preparer to my business, in addition to myself. I have listed both as users in ProSeries on both My Account and ProSeries 2020. However, when signed in using own credentials, we can't both see the client responses or uploaded documents.  I was told by PS customer service that only the account owner can see the Link information, and that other users/preparers would need to sign in using the primary user's Link credential to gain access to the uploaded documents and questionnaire answers to prepare tax returns.  This seems very dangerous, considering that the Link sign on is the same as the My Account and ProSeries sign on (one sign on for all Intuit programs).  This process would give all users the Intuit account admin access.  It seems to be a security flaw and risk in the Link/Intuit ProSeries system.

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

One of the many reasons a lot of do not use link

0 Cheers