Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Link - Client Documents Upload not showing

ATBLLC
Level 2

I'm experiencing a client that uploaded documents via pro-series intuit link that under the documents tab, it's stating "Oops, refresh again".  No documents are listed and the client states they show on their end that multiple documents have been uploaded.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Just to clarify. I can log into the Pro-series intuit link website and see all of my clients. When I click on the client that indicated they have uploaded documents, there are none. Under the documents section, it states "Oops, refresh again". I believe this issue is on the Pro-series side and I cannot get anyone on the support desk to figure this out.

Thanks.

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
amia714
Level 2

my intuit link is not working in proseries  it is grayed out 

0 Cheers
Sugarlump
Level 1

Yes, I am experiencing this same problem with my 2023 TY. Today's date is 03/27/2024.

"I'm experiencing a client that uploaded documents via pro-series intuit link that under the documents tab, it's stating "Oops, refresh again".  No documents are listed and the client states they show on their end that multiple documents have been uploaded."

0 Cheers