Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit customer service

Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

Morning all, everyone knows we're quick to complain about customer service at Intuit, and we should. On the other side of the coin we should also give kudos when warranted. I had a credit from last year to be applied to the 2020 program, and I was dreading the call to support. Surprise ! was on phone about 10 minutes, and done. So thanks to Intuit this time.  

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

9 Comments 9
IRonMaN
Level 15

Official counter:

Good experience with Intuit customer service - 1

Bad experience with Intuit customer service - 8,573,116,467

Since I don't read every post here, let me know if I miss another good experience so that I can update the counter.

Slava Ukraini!
BobKamman
Level 15

I posted recently about a good experience I had with tech support (which was probably needed only because of a glitch in the program) -- but it happened before tax season.  

The question always should be, are there other companies who do it better?  Someone mentioned an Intuit competitor that answers with a human on the first ring.  Someone else reported that they are being bought out by a company that got out of the British coal mining business.  

IRonMaN
Level 15

Update:

Good - 2

Bad - 8,573,118,653

Slava Ukraini!
al_chance
Level 1

This is my last Season with PTO after 8 years. Tel Support has declined year after year to the point where if an issue is too complicated  for a Rep. that cannot help you (they keep you on hold for an hour and "check in" with you every 10 minutes), then they simply disconnect you. This has happened to me 3 times already this Season. UNACCEPTABLE. I am running a business, Intuit is running theirs into the ground!

0 Cheers
BobKamman
Level 15

@al_chance  "Intuit is running theirs into the ground!"

Intuit share price January 6, 2021: $361

Intuit share price today: $411

Gain $ 50

Annualized return: 55%

(Excludes $2.36 annual dividend)

dascpa
Level 11

Does anyone actually know where ProSeries is located? I think a field trip of CPA's willing to go over issues and concerns with them (yes, this could be a month-long meeting....) might be warranted (fun?).

BobKamman
Level 15

Raise your hand if you're in favor of the inmates running the asylum

IRonMaN
Level 15

"Raise your hand if you're in favor of the inmates running the asylum"

But we we would have to develop an inmate "team" in order to follow proper Intuit protocol.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
msirene
Level 2

I need help fast.  After 20+ years using Proseries, I am truly fed up with the error messages close to the wire for deadlines.

I continue to ge the error "Unable to establish contact during volume checking", I contacted support and they tell me it is my antivirus blocking.  All blocking is off. still cannot efile. Change the name on the file, still will not efile.  What's next, please help so I can be another satisficed customer.

0 Cheers