Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit commercials during NFL game Sunday

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

Did anyone see those commercials.   I saw them while watching the Cleveland Browns almost upset the Baltimore Ravens.

The commercials were for TurboTax (TT) and referenced how TT has built in CPAs and access to these CPAs..  My question, is anyone here, as a CPA part of that? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TAXOH
Level 11

I saw the commercial.   I think Turbotax has been doing this the past couple of years.  

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
George4Tacks
Level 15
I think I saw @Christopher list that as an experience, maybe we can get an interview

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11
Also H & R was running ads touting some some sort of refund advance!
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11

I saw the commercial.   I think Turbotax has been doing this the past couple of years.  

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

The way I see it, good CPAs are too busy running their successful tax practices to be able to commit time to help TurdoTax customers.  Besides, if I needed the extra cash I would rather be a Walmart greeter than sell my soul to TudoTax.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
Exactly what I yelled at the T.V. (to Juno's consternation).  No self-respecting CPA would resort to that, right?
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11
:+1::+1:
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

I saw/heard them...and grabbed for the remote e.v.e.r.y. time. 

Irritating, to say the least.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Is that why there are more bugs in the software these past two years? Too many CPA's and not enough programmers? 

0 Cheers