Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any plans to support ProSeries for install in the cloud in the near future?

jmcnichol
Level 1

I know it has been asked in the past starting 8+ years ago.  My server needs to be replaced and ProSeries is the only program I use that is holding my back from moving to the cloud. I might consider changing software rather than buy another server and not getting the convenience of cloud.  I was hoping they would catch up with the latest technology. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I just literally received an email re: Cloud. I didnt read it (sorry) as I am not interested. Did you get one?

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
14 Comments 14
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I just literally received an email re: Cloud. I didnt read it (sorry) as I am not interested. Did you get one?

0 Cheers
jmcnichol
Level 1
No, I didn't.  If anyone has it and can copy the contents here I would greatly appreciate it.
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Introducing Hosting for Intuit ProSeries. Get the freedom to use your software how and when you want it with the only cloud hosting solution offered by Intuit.

Enhanced flexibility to use your software anywhere, anytime and on virtually any device.

Reduced IT hassle by removing installation needs, simplifying updates and giving you unlimited tax data storage.

Best-in-class security including an enterprise firewall protection, antivirus and encryption, all to keep client data safe.

Top-tier reliability with 99.9% uptime, meaning you’ll be able to access your software when and where you need it.

Ultimate usability starts with keeping you in the same workflow you use every day, while taking away additional installations, servers and backups, and reducing your overall maintenance.

Learn more about elevating ProSeries to the cloud by calling 844-861-3603, or by visiting us online *
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
This is what was in the content of the email. I hope this is what you were looking for. Good luck!
0 Cheers
jmcnichol
Level 1
Thanks!!!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
The cloud?  I'm guessing they hired a bunch of new programmers so that the program works without a hitch next year and they worked so fast that they had to give them a new project to keep them busy :grimacing::grimacing:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
sounds like some rainy days ahead to me.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
The-Tax-Lady
Level 9
There is also a "Cloud Fee" to participate. Much like, but in addition to, the Fast Path fee we all love.
0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15
I am not surprised.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
The-Tax-Lady
Level 9
Considering that most, if not all, cloud based tax software programs I've reviewed, provide it free of any additional fees, it doesn't surprise me at all that Intuit would roll out a new untested product for a fee.
I'm hoping it's not the result of the ongoing partnership with the Girl Scouts to teach system operations and programming skills. Not knocking the GS Organization, but after last year nothing would surprise me 🙂
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15
I would hope it WOULD be a partnership with the Girl Scouts ... they may end up with better programming results that way.   :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
0 Cheers
The-Tax-Lady
Level 9
You're probably absolutely correct.
0 Cheers
jmcnichol
Level 1
I don't want to be a guinea pig for a new service but my server is approaching end of life and I have to make a call about a new server or moving to the cloud in the next 2 months.  My IT guy is looking into if it will work for us now.  Also not happy about an additional fee.
0 Cheers
rongreen99
Level 1

I am a long time Proseries user and am considering the cloud. Can you send me any info about your application. Thanks in advance

Ron email is [email address removed]

0 Cheers