Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instructions to delete a state do not work. Might be causing duplicate charges for PPR.

Highlighted
Level 1

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

Delete a state program or delete a clients state return?

If you paid the PPR fee for a state return, then you delete the state return, I think it will want you to pay again....I did that once years ago and had to call in and get support to give me a new PPR code to bypass having to pay again.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Highlighted
Level 1

Someone from intuit helped me removed and reinstalled the State and was able to fix duplicate charges on my business PPR account.  Last night, I noticed when I look at my bank account, I've been charged $104.00 on 09/17/20 and another $104.00 on 09/18/20. I already e-filed all my business clients on September 14, one day earlier of the filing deadline. I always pay in advance before I can be allowed to print or e-file anything. 

I'm okay, I met the deadline without any problem.  I'm sure this can be resolved in a short period of time.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

Nobody here has access to your account or billing details.  

Print out your PPR Audit Trail and see if you can make sense of what youve been charged for and contact phone support if youve paid twice for the same return.

From Homebase   Tools > PPR >  Audit

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers