Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

install Proseries 2022

wea28-
Level 1

I need help to install the program for 2022 not 2019.

Please can you help with this,

Thank You.

Armand [removed]

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Is 2019 the only year shown in your Dashboard as available to download?   

Were you a Proseries customer for the 2021 tax year?  You should be able to open 2021 and use the Download Next Year Product option under HELP on the top menu bar.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
sjrcpa
Level 15

He's getting this error for 2022, but he tacked on to a thread for 2019.

How do I overcome the vcredist_x86.exe returned error code 1638 when trying to download my 2019 ProS...

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ahh, ok.  Wish people would post a complete description of what they need help with.    

That appears to be related to Windows itself  

@wea28- What version of Windows are you using?  Make sure your OS meets the requirements for running the program.  You need 64bit Win 10 at the minimum.  

https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/product-system-requirements/system-requirem...

Please go into Windows Updates and be sure you've downloaded and installed all available updates.  You may need to restart your computer several times after updating Windows to make sure everything installed completely.

Abhilash Jossy
Level 3

Hi There,

I hope all is well!

I am about to install PS 2022 into my system (I3 processor with 11th Gen)  Do I need to upgrade my system to I5 atleast ?

I've seen in one of the video tutorials that it should be I5 processor. Did anyone face this issue ?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

i5 2.5 gHz or more is recommended, but I 2.0 gHz meets the minimum...so with i3, things may be slower than expected    Make sure youre running a 64bit OS, the old 32bit Win 10 doesnt cut it for 2022

https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/product-system-requirements/system-requirem...

Abhilash Jossy
Level 3

Thank you!

0 Cheers