Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial Sign on

Dougf1
Level 2

I'm a new user to ProSeries.  When I installed I failed to sign in initially as an administrator.  Now when I try to sign in a receive a message to notify my administrator.  Problem is is that I'm a one-man show and need to be the administrator.  How do I get setup as the administrator?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I remember seeing this complaint alot early in the season...I cant remember how to fix it though and I cant seem to find the right keywords to search for any of the posts.

@IntuitAustin  @IntuitBettyJo  @AshleyatIntuit  

One of you must have the link to the fix for this, right?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

Generally, that means you didn't sign in with the right zip code and account number, however here is an article that can help you change the administrator. https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/how-to-change-intuit-proconnect-proseries...

Hope this helps! 

Cheers!

Betty Jo 

Dougf1
Level 2

The article suggests uninstalling and reinstalling.  How do I do this?

0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Thanks BettyJo! I'll add this problem/answer to my list of macros!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Anytime! I also sent a request to our content team to add the "uninstall and reinstall" articles to the related article section to help reduce confusion. 

Cheers! 

Betty Jo