Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Income Earned in Indianna by Illinois residents.

rcooley25
Level 11

I don't want to make my fellow tax preparers think that I think that I am smarter than any of you. If my next comment appears that way let me apologies in advance.

How ever I cannot believe the answers that I have been reading regarding the preparer who has a client who has a w2 with earnings from both Illinois and Indianna and the two states do not total what is shown as total wages for the federal.

Some of the responses by some with levels as high as 15 have given answers that is totally off the wall.

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
dkh
Level 15

Mr RCooley.... that would be me you are referring to.  I would be offended but you don't know how to spell Indiana.   

Comments like this probably should be kept to yourself.

I didn't see you offering any help to them and you are from Illinois.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

just because you think it, doesnt mean you need to post it, cause whoo-boy, Ive had some doozies that Ive backspaced over as to try and keep my rudeness to myself.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

Mr. Fireball  - Intuit has its rules for folks interacting here, but we have our own 10 commandments that we try to follow here:

Commandment #1 - Thou shalt not insult the regular participants here.

Commandment #2 - never mind, the next 9 are the same as the first.

Periodically we have disagreements with other folks here.  Sometimes we are right and they are wrong and sometimes they are right and we are wrong.  But in any case you don't accomplish anything by attempting to insult someone or spell their home state wrong.  Intuit provided us a small sandbox to play in so we try to play nice with each other.  Of course playing nice does not include certain tax preparers living on an island in the middle of the ocean.

Slava Ukraini!