Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I create mailing labels in ProSeries Professional 2018?

ejvtaxpro
Level 3

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's your lucky day today - yes you can.  And if your luck holds up the labels will fit perfectly on the labels ----------- some folks aren't so lucky.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's your lucky day today - yes you can.  And if your luck holds up the labels will fit perfectly on the labels ----------- some folks aren't so lucky.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 12

In the 2017 software, the City was missing on many labels UNLESS you opened, saved, and closed each tax file separately.

That still effected some 2017 labels in my clients, but only for some Florida residents. Opened, saved, and closed worked for them.

I always print labels to PDF, then print them to printer, in order to scrutinize them first.

For this year's(2018) Organizers mailing labels, I printed labels from the 2017 software.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
Mt-Juliet--CPA
Level 3

Yes you can print mailing labels in Pro Series 2018

Printing Client Labels in ProSeries Professional Edition

How do I print client labels in Intuit ProConnect ProSeries Professional Edition?

Solution
Note: The information in this article does not apply to the Intuit ProConnect ProSeries Basic Edition. ProSeries Basic Edition does not support the ability to print client labels.
Follow these steps to print client labels:
  1. Open ProSeries
  2. Select the client(s) on the HomeBase view that require printed mailing labels
Note: Hold the Ctrl key or the Shift key to select multiple client files.

1. Click on the File menu (1) and choose Print (2)
0 Cheers
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11
labels do not line up properly for some users, including me..
Mt-Juliet--CPA
Level 3
Mine Line up Properly
0 Cheers
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11
that may be yours line up but they do not for some
0 Cheers