Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Intuit Link the client activity says "Client Updated 3 document requests", yet nothing shows on my side

dlcoatscpa
Level 3

My client used Intuit Link last year, so she knows how it works.  She uploaded 3 documents, and I see in client activity that she did so, however neither she nor I can see the uploads.  Is there something new this year that we do

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Ive never used Link, but if this is for 2021, that may be why its not working properly yet.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
dlcoatscpa
Level 3

When we open Link now, it says TY21, so we are assuming it is already open for clients to use.  I cannot find anything on the Intuit website or the Link website that says we can't use it yet.

0 Cheers
ljr
Level 8

Did you check the year? They might have uploaded it back under 2020. I use link and I've had to go search for files. I haven't tested 2021 yet. Way to early for that. I'm not "sending" current year link requests until closer to tax season.

0 Cheers
dlcoatscpa
Level 3

Yes, I checked the year.  When my client and I open Link, it says TY21.  She used Link last year, so I didn't send a request to her.  She had some receipts that she wanted to load now so she wouldn't have to find them later at tax time.

0 Cheers