Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In EF Center, HomeBase view, why aren't ACCEPTED EFILE clients moving from the Pending tab to the Accepted Tab?

ERIC J
Level 3

Client status in Pending tab shows "EF Accepted",  Why doesnt it move to the ACCEPTED tab?|  thank you, Eric J

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Is the Accepted Tab empty or are the files showing in each place?  If Accepted is empty, exit the program and restart/log in again.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Are you in the EFCenter?    The only time I see EF Accepted is in a regular Homebase View, that isnt the EFCenter.

0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

When in efile center, there are three tabs, All, Pending, and Accepted.  They don't move until accepted by IRS. They don't move when intuit accepts them

0 Cheers
ERIC J
Level 3

I think so..I'm at HomeBase View>EF Center (in dropdown box at top left).  Three tabs at the top of this view:  All - Pending - Accepted.  The EF Accepted returns are still sitting in this Pending tab view.  

0 Cheers
ERIC J
Level 3

The Client Status says EF Accepted.  I assume this means Accepted by IRS?  But still sitting in the PENDING tab.  

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Is this a new development today?  Ive had a few times that my Accepted Tab is completely empty and I have to exit and restart the program for it to go back to normal.

0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

Lisa, has never happened to me. I feel blessed 🙂

ERIC J
Level 3

Today is the first day I've noticed it.  

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Is the Accepted Tab empty or are the files showing in each place?  If Accepted is empty, exit the program and restart/log in again.

0 Cheers
ERIC J
Level 3

ALL GOOD!  I exited and re-entered a few times today, and it finally worked.  Whew.  I feel better now thanks!  🙂