Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In box 14 of w-2 is SL @511 totaling 2501.42 How do i treat this on the tax return?

moonpetty58
Level 3

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
athaureaux6
Level 8

I think there is a heading for that in the drop down menu in line 14. Sick Leave 511  a day in the drop down menu. I just looked at it. Hope that is what it is. Take care. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
BobKamman
Level 15
athaureaux6
Level 8

I think there is a heading for that in the drop down menu in line 14. Sick Leave 511  a day in the drop down menu. I just looked at it. Hope that is what it is. Take care. 

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

How to treat it? Is this person Also self-employed?

"This notice provides guidance to employers on the requirement to report the amount of qualified sick leave wages and qualified family leave wages paid to employees under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (Families First Act), Pub. L. No. 116-127, 134 Stat. 178 (March 18, 2020). Employers will be required to report these amounts either on Form W-2, Box 14, or on a separate statement. This required reporting provides employees who are also self-employed with information necessary for properly claiming qualified sick leave equivalent or qualified family leave equivalent credits under the Families First Act."

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
moonpetty58
Level 3

Thanks you!

0 Cheers
moonpetty58
Level 3

Thank you

0 Cheers