Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In a bulk sale of business corp assets will FAM kick out a report to use or will FAM export gain/loss into corp tax return?

barblichti
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't use FAM, but if you are looking at a bulk sale and you have a lot of assets, you are going to have a lot of work ahead of you because you will have to allocate a portion of the bulk sale to individual assets.  I think a lot of us tend to manually group like assets together and load in totals for cost and accum depreciation into to the tax software.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't use FAM, but if you are looking at a bulk sale and you have a lot of assets, you are going to have a lot of work ahead of you because you will have to allocate a portion of the bulk sale to individual assets.  I think a lot of us tend to manually group like assets together and load in totals for cost and accum depreciation into to the tax software.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers