Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IL-1040 shows NOT EF READY in yellow bar at the top but forms on Intuit shows "Form IL-1040, Individual Income Tax Return - Final, EF Ready". Is this a glitch?

jeanmarc
Level 4

My software is up to date so why am I getting this.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
taxiowa
Level 9
Level 9
No wgs, that will not work.  Go to your windows uninstall program feature and choose Proseries 2018.  Choose unistall.  It will look like you are uninstalling the entire Proseries, but then it comes up with a list to choose from to pick which states you want to uninstall.  Choose IL only because nobody likes Ilinois anyway.  Then when you open Proseries you will have to re-check IL as one of your states and do an update.  No files will be affected.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14
I have been filing IL returns without problems, have you tried to uninstall state, and do a new update
0 Cheers
wgs2
Level 2
I'm having the same problem.  How do you "uninstall" a state?  Do you mean simply remove the state from the affected return?
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Hahahaah!!! Iowa speaks the truth. No one likes Illinois and I live here. :laughing::laughing:
0 Cheers
wgs2
Level 2
My son lives in Illinois!  LOL!  This procedure worked, however, in my network situation, I only got the "list" on the admin computer.  There was no list on the workstation.  Thank you, so much!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Glad you can print! I live in burbs and in the city during off season. Chicago is beautiful although corrupt. :open_mouth::open_mouth:
0 Cheers
wgs2
Level 2
I was incorrect about the workstation computer.  I just didn't go far enough for the list to appear.  Thank you again!
0 Cheers
taxiowa
Level 9
Level 9
No wgs, that will not work.  Go to your windows uninstall program feature and choose Proseries 2018.  Choose unistall.  It will look like you are uninstalling the entire Proseries, but then it comes up with a list to choose from to pick which states you want to uninstall.  Choose IL only because nobody likes Ilinois anyway.  Then when you open Proseries you will have to re-check IL as one of your states and do an update.  No files will be affected.
0 Cheers