Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I try to import assets from ProSeries to Fixed Asset Manager, why am I getting the error Fixed Asset Manager does not support calculating MACRS assets using a table?

kristy
Level 1

I am trying to import assets from ProSeries into Fixed Asset Manager from files that were converted from ATX.  I keep getting the error message "Fixed Asset Manager does not support calculating MACRS assets from a table".  Why am I getting this error and how do I fix the problem.  I don't want to have to manually key all of the assets.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

If you scroll WAY down on the Asset Entry Worksheets in ProSeries, there is a check-box indicating to use the "Tables" or not.  If you say to NOT use the Tables (I think you need to un-check that box) from EACH Asset Entry Worksheet, I suspect that will solve your problem.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

If you scroll WAY down on the Asset Entry Worksheets in ProSeries, there is a check-box indicating to use the "Tables" or not.  If you say to NOT use the Tables (I think you need to un-check that box) from EACH Asset Entry Worksheet, I suspect that will solve your problem.

0 Cheers